The CASSINI Business Accelerator is a 6-month acceleration programme, offering top-level business & investment coaching, training, events, funding, and more, for space start-ups and scale-ups to improve these companies’ abilities to achieve sustained commercial growth in upstream and downstream markets.
The accelerator is tailored to the needs of space companies in their growth stage, that already have a product on the market and have achieved sales or pre-commercial success, and that want to further boost their commercial growth by developing new market opportunities.
Who we’re looking for:
- European space startups & scaleups
- Highly-ambitious and versatile founding teams with relevant experience
- Businesses with proven commercial traction and product-market-fit
- Companies looking to increase their sales
What’s in it for you?
- Focus on international growth: focus on business development with emphasis on sales & investment
- Mentoring & training: 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, e-learning and monthly webinars
- Access to funding: introductions to investors during Matchmaking day & Demo Day, €75K voucher upon successful completion of the programme
To be eligible for this programme, your company must be:
- A legal entity registered and established in the European Union, Iceland or Norway
- A small and medium enterprise (SME) according to the EU definition
- Owned and controlled in the European Union, Iceland or Norway
We’ve got a two-step application process, find out if you are eligible to apply by completing the first step.
If you meet the eligibility criteria you’ll receive the full application to complete.
The CASSINI Space Entrepreneurship Initiative is a European Commission entrepreneurial support mechanism that cuts across all components of EU Space Programme. It offers actions targeted at the full entrepreneurial lifecycle - from idea generation to market entry and growth – and covers both the upstream and downstream sectors. The CASSINI Business Accelerator is part of the CASSINI initiative. The accelerator will be an intensive six-month initiative offering high-level business and investment coaching, training, events and seed funding. It will aim to improve startup and scale-up companies’ ability to achieve sustained commercial growth.